- (07) 3143 4911
Land & Lease Realty QLD manages personal infromation in line with the Information Privacy Act 2009.
'Personal Information' has a broad definition and may include, but is not limited to, your name, address, phone number or email address- basically any information that will identify you.
If you provide your information, we may collect and manage it in our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system as decribed on this page, unless we tell you ortherwise when we collect your personal information.
Information we may request
We may ask you to provide information that includes personal information when we contact you, for example, if you:
- request a service, submit an enquiry or seek feedback through the Land & Lease Realty QLD websites or Social Media platforms.
- attend our events or meetings (e.g. we may ask you to leave a budiness card or sign an attendancce register)
- respond to one of our surveys
we will only request your personal infromation for the purposes of:
- meeting your needs (e.g. providing a requested service or referring your request to the appropriate Land & Lease Realty QLD team members)
- seeking to better understand customers needs (e.g. collecting feedback and infromation on issues impacting you, and assessing the quality of our services to you)
- to establish a register of our customers for the purpose of initiating future contact in relation to your needs and/or services required.
The personal information you provide will be stored in our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system. This information may be shared with authorised officers within the Land & Lease Realty QLD or third parties who may be engaged for the specific purpose of progressing your transaction or requirements.
- your browser, computer platform and screen resolution
- your answers to optional questions in forms on our site
- your traffic patterns through our site, such as:
- date and time of your visit
- pages and documents accessed
- subjects you searched for on our site
- website you visited before ours
- your ISP or server address.
Use and disclosure of personal information
To meet your needs or answer your questions, we may share your personal information with our related entities within the Land & Lease Realty QLD. We will only disclose your personal information with those agencies in order to meet your requested service requirements. We may also disclose your Personal information to third parties in certain circumstances. These include, but are not limited to:
- our agents, contractors and service providers who assist in the operation of our business or who provide a customer service. For example, a third party which helps maintain our computer systems, sends out our mail on our behalf or delivers products and services;
- third party lenders, mortgage brokers, financial service providers and insurers;
- the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX), the Australian Securities and Investments Commission (ASIC); other government agencies as agreed or required by law;
- any other party that you authorise us to disclose your Personal Information to; or
- relevant parties in situations when The Land & Lease Realty QLD is required by law to provide the information.
Information stored in the CRM may also be used for service analysis and to communicate relevant and related information and services to you (e.g. workshops, seminars, grant programs). You will be able to opt out of receiving these communications at any time. The Land & Lease Realty QLD is committed to ensuring you are satisfied with the service we provide and may from time to time invite you to complete a survey about your satisfaction. Surveys may be conducted by contracted service providers who will be required to comply with the provisions of the Information Privacy Act 2009. We will not add you to a mailing list, or give your personal information to third parties without your consent, except to provide you with services or improve our service to you, as indicated above, unless required by law.
Applications for access to or amendment of personal information
For formal requests for documents or amendment of personal information, please contact the program area you have been engaging with directly.
Our privacy principles apply to emails also.
Our internet service provider or information technology staff may monitor email traffic for system troubleshooting and maintenance purposes only.
We use this data to analyse the pages that are visited to improve your experience and make sure our website is useful.
You can read more about how Google uses data. You can choose not to allow Google to collect your information by opting out of Google Analytics.
Parts of this site transmit information securely across the internet, however, we recognise that there may be risks in doing so. Where we become aware of any security breach we will immediately move to correct the breach and endeavour to notify you as soon as possible.
Where this site contains links to other websites, the Land & Lease Realty QLD is not responsible for the privacy or security practices or the content of any such websites and we encourage you to review the privacy policies of those sites.
How you can complain about our handling of your personal information
A privacy complaint is a complaint made by an individual about an act or practice of a department constituting a breach of our obligations under the Information Privacy Act 2009 in relation to that individual’s personal information.
Privacy complaints should be made no longer than 12 months from the date when the act or practice the complaint is about occurred.
If you wish to lodge a privacy complaint, please:
- submit your complaint in writing
- include your address which we can use to contact you, and
- include details about the actions or practice you are complaining about.
Land & Lease Realty QLD
PO Box 4382,
Springfield Central QLD 4300
The Land & Lease Realty QLD will endeavour to respond to your concerns within 45 business days from the date your complaint is received.
However, in some circumstances, a longer period may be required in order to finalise your complaint. If so, you will be contacted with a view to arranging an extension of time.
On completion, you will be advised in writing of the Land & Lease Realty QLD decision, including any remedies that are considered appropriate to resolve the complaint.
If you would like to know more about information privacy, contact us by email online by using the ‘Contact Us’ section.